Payment & Website Development Policies
Unless other arrangements are made in writing between both parties, all projects at isiteWeb require a minimum 30% deposit prior to their initiation and the remaining due upon *completion. isiteWeb owns all project's digital and non-digital materials created by isiteWeb until payment is received in full.
*Minus deposit remaining balance will be invoiced net 30 days from completion or when website goes live. If project is not completed within 30 days you will be invoiced for all completed work up to the 30 days, then invoiced every 2 weeks for newly completed work.
All late payments are subject to a 10% charge on remaining balance due.
We will not start or work on new projects if an outstanding balance is due for a past project. All past projects must be paid in full before new projects will be started.
isiteWeb has the right to suspend, remove or edit files on hosting server if payment is not made within 60 days of invoice.
- isiteWeb reserves the right not to accept projects that promote racism, pornography, or anything that is of objectionable contents.
- Websites created by isiteWeb will have the statement "Website developed by isiteWeb" placed at the bottom of at least the home page (unless other arrangements are made between both parties at the beginning of project).
- isiteWeb reserves the right to include in our portfolio any projects created or developed by us.
- Text content will be provided by client as final drafts ready for publication and in digital form. Graphic content will be provided by client in an orderly manner and clearly labeled as to desired use on site.
- isiteWeb will maintain the confidentiality of client’s source materials, technical and marketing plans and all other sensitive information.
- Upon full payment of all invoices due, copyright to page designs produced by isiteweb for client shall belong to client. Secondary materials created by isiteWeb during production, including drafts, plans, graphic source files, and templates, remain the sole property of isiteWeb unless other arrangements are made.
- isiteWeb may use qualified subcontractors under our supervision for any or all work on projects.
Limitation of Liability
- isiteWeb will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue or profits, arising in connection with the projects that we developed.
- isiteWeb reserves the right to delay or stop any project development for any reason without liability. isiteWeb will notify the client immediately of any changes of project development status, and make appropriate arrangements. If a stoppage in development is caused by isiteWeb, the client will be refunded the deposit minus expences.
- Client is solely responsible for the editorial content of the material included on it's website. Accordingly, client agrees that it will defend and indemnify (hold harmless) isiteWeb from any suit, demand, or claim resulting from the editorial content of the website.
- Client represents to isiteWeb and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to isiteweb for inclusion in client’s website are owned by client, or that client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect and defend isiteWeb and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- isiteWeb will set up web hosting for client with a professional hosting company known to be reliable. However, isiteWeb makes no guarantees as to minimum "uptime", nor shall isiteWeb be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from possible lapses in hosting services. Such possible damages include any lost profits or business interruption or loss of digital data.
- isiteWeb will not be liable to client or to any third party for any damages arising from the use of web site.
All digital and non-digital materials supplied by the client to isiteWeb for project development must be, either owned by the client or given copyright permission for publication. isiteWeb is not responsible for copyright infringements found on these materials.
Cancellation of project development
A request to cancel project must be made in writing to isiteWeb and include the signature of the authoritative client. isiteWeb will charge for the number of hours accumulated in project development before the cancellation request is made.
Pause in project development
A request to pause project development must be made in writing to isiteWeb and include the signature of the authoritative client. The delay will not exceed a period of 30 days. Unless other arrangements are made between both parties, isiteWeb will assume any delay requested by the client that exceeds the 30-day period a cancellation, and hence will charge for the number of hours accumulated in project development before the request to pause is made.
isiteweb reserves the right to change/update policy, services, and prices without liability. If you have any questions regarding isiteWeb's Design policy please contact us by phone 440.867.2534, or e-mail